Saturday, February 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

This week was atrocious at work, and I'm just grateful it's the weekend!. Last weekend I had to be out of my old apartment and into my new one blizzard or no! It was a bundle of stress and everyone involved is glad it is done and over. My new place is... a step back I guess you could say from where I was. It's a lot more money to live on your own, that's for sure! That aside, I'm loving the independence, coming home to more furry and agreeable roommates than before, and having a space totally my own to run, decorate, and use as I choose. This morning the women in my family came together to help overhaul and clean the place ceiling to floor because the previous tenant left it less than clean...to say the very least. It's now a sanitary and much more comfortable place to dwell in. Over the next week or so I plan on turning attention to homier touches, artwork, and arranging. Pictures to follow !



No comments:

Post a Comment