Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank you mr. President

Happy presidents day everyone! I don't know about you, but
I'm lucky enough to enjoy this snow drifting day off from work and in the cozy confines of my dear little home in the making. Origionally a good friend was meant to visit for the day, but old man winter put a stop to that. I wish her a safe and cozy afternoon inspite of our foiled plotting.
SJ came home today after a two night stay at Banfield for his neutering and declawing. The loopy kitten is readjusting with the new rules we have to follow for the next week and a half. His new collar is the least of his favorite in that list.





Inspite of hist discomfort we have spent the majority of the day snuggled on the couch watching quiet movies, watching children sled down the hill outside the window, and watching the flurries erase the evidence of their fun.
I'm also finally getting back to my reading list. Currently tackling some Alexander Dumas, a favorite author, on the kindle. All in all, lazy days are truly fantastic when done right.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment