Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{To the One I Love}


Two years and counting. Hopefully those who bet on the shallow end of how long we'd last didn't loose too much money...


It's amazing just how much two years can hold. I've tried twelve different times to write a post that could somehow express just how much my life has changed since meeting, marrying and living with my best friend. We've seen hardship, arguments, joy, grief, change ( OH so much change), and I am just enthralled with this man that is my husband. Life is sincerely sweeter and more worth living when you have someone that you can and want to share it with. 

Jeff - THANK YOU for being my lean to, my rock, my punching bag, my object of affection, and my eternal companion. I cannot fathom doing this with anyone but you.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment