Friday, April 29, 2011

They Call it Amore

Hello my dear friends!

It's been a while since Jeff and I said our nuptials, and what better way to keep memories of a lovely wedding alive than pictures? I have had an amazing experience with each and every photographer that I've had the priveledge of working with this past year, including the husband/wife duo, Kim and Chris Smith.

These two run the business Blue Bulb Photography - are fun, laid back, and seriously awesome photographers. If you're looking for a personable local photographer for a great price, I'd highly recommend them!

Now lets see some pictures!

The process of getting ready...
Jeff and I wrote letters to each other to read before the wedding... you know, to make sure that neither of us had changed our minds. ;)

These guys had entirely too much fun "getting ready."
We had our own fun, too. I loved my crew of girls!
These girls really were fantastic. I was spoiled with attention, giggles, and delicious hot chocolate. Thank you!
Once makeup was applied, hair was curled, and ties were knotted, group pictures were taken (Here's a few of MANY)!







The ceremony was short and sweet, and the reception was laid back and was filled with good food, mingling and fabulous people...





The wonderful photography duo!



So many people were involved with making this wedding a special and unique affair. My aunt, Lori Greiving made the dresses, veil, and tons of other little details behind the scenes. The Haleys were the most gracious and accommodating hosts I've ever met, and Shellie is one heck of a party planner! The list goes on, and on and on... but here are just a few snippets of the details that these fantastic people poured themselves into to making this one unforgettable day!



The cupcakes were delicious, dainty, and courtesy of the talents of Sherrill Moody and Laurel Kramer.

Did I mention that I had a phenomenal Maid of Honor? She also did the bouquets ( among many, many other thankless tasks for which I am eternally grateful).




Thank you , thank you, thank you! again to everyone that was involved. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people to support me and my family.


Lots of love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment