Saturday, January 21, 2012

{For Your Enjoyment}

Hello!
Things have gone quietly as of late, so we haven't had too much to blog about. We've been spending the last few days relaxing, hanging out and venturing out together when we feel like it. I've half way figured out the postal system, which I count as a personal victory, and those who handed me addresses before I left can expect a postcard soon.... ish.... depending on the reliability of the postal service, which is yet to be determined.

We had a friend from home visit us this past week, which was a welcome sight. Unfortunately I've had a wicked cold and have been pretty low energy as I try to recooperate.

Our visa woes are almost resolved, and we can pretty much travel anywhere now mainland, though we've decided to stay based in Shanghai until the end of the break. This will give us more time to look for a good apartment, enjoy the company of people we've befriended here, and will make things over all easier.
Because it's a slow news week, I thought I'd share a couple pictures over a few posts as I finish them for you to enjoy. Jeff snaps pictures here and there, but I haven't really had enough to string together a narrative.

Happy Year of the Dragon!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment