Thursday, January 17, 2013

{On the Move}

Little Miss Sunshine's travel route this week.




I have been all over the state this month, but no more so than this week. It's part of my job, and I love driving, and getting out of the office setting and meeting people, but in doing so this week and will be every month, I've come to the conclusion that I need new music. Badly. 

I need recommendations. What do you like to listen to? What keeps you awake in the car when you hit that wall of "man this moment right here would be perfect for a nap" sleepiness?

I'm eclectic, and love to listen to music across genres, but do particularly well with the indi folk genre. Preferably something positive and upbeat, but I'm not opposed to something sappy or pensive mixed in. 

and.....Go! 


1 comment:

  1. I love listening to audiobooks. I get tired of listening to the same songs over and over. So I download books on my iPad and play those whenever I drive long distances

    ReplyDelete