Sunday, April 27, 2014

{Find a Reason to Smile}

*Today's post is brought to you by the magic of Google Awesome, which, without my knowing, backs up my pictures from my phone and does silly things with them.

The last week or so has been, to be frank, BLAH. There's been a lot of stress and rotten news to go around, for both Jeff and I and people I know, and in dealing with it, I've been focusing on things that make me happy in my life, and bring a smile. 

Like these lovely ladies. They are goofy, moody, sweet, and entertaining to just sit and watch. They are always so happy to see me when I get home in the evening, that I don't even mind cleaning up after them! 

I know, I know. I'm a little obsessed, and everyone things this about their own, but my dogs are pretty darn awesome. Just when I think my day is going to be outright terrible, they pop up at my side and make me laugh and forget myself for a few minutes. 




This Guy. This guy puts up with my impulses, harebrained ideas, and high maintenance temper. I am sincerely lost without this guy.

Oh, to have a space to sit and be. We finally got the Adirondack chairs put together and stained, a canopy for shade, and now, combining watching silly chickens with Jeff and the clown dog duo is now a breezy relaxing activity that I look forward to. 





I'm certainly glad and grateful for the simple things in life that make me smile even on days when I feel less than happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment