Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunshine!

AH! I love days like today. Blue skies, cool breezes, and a skin warming sunshine make spring my FAVORITE time of year. I can take or leave the holidays ( except the pie), and will take the blossoming spring weather any day. I was so enamored with this weather today that I got to enjoy my favorite part of this season - I rode home from school today with the top down on the bug! As frustratingly expensive as my little yellow convertible bug can be to maintain, I so love driving it. I mean, I LOVE driving it! I love going on drives on back roads where it hugs the curves, top down with the sun on my shoulders, and the music up so that I can sing a long. After a good drive I feel like I can take on anyone and anything. Bring it on spring, I'm so ready for you!


What's your favorite thing to do when the weather is this beautiful?

1 comment: