AH! I love days like today. Blue skies, cool breezes, and a skin warming sunshine make spring my FAVORITE time of year. I can take or leave the holidays ( except the pie), and will take the blossoming spring weather any day. I was so enamored with this weather today that I got to enjoy my favorite part of this season - I rode home from school today with the top down on the bug! As frustratingly expensive as my little yellow convertible bug can be to maintain, I so love driving it. I mean, I LOVE driving it! I love going on drives on back roads where it hugs the curves, top down with the sun on my shoulders, and the music up so that I can sing a long. After a good drive I feel like I can take on anyone and anything. Bring it on spring, I'm so ready for you!
What's your favorite thing to do when the weather is this beautiful?
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love going for walks and driving with my sun roof open.
ReplyDelete